I’m still laughing.
This is R.A. Salvatore telling his “Wubba Wubba” story. Apparently this is famous throughout D&D-dom, but I hadn’t heard it before today.
1E 2E 5E 5E Greyhawk ADD Admin Beyond the Flanaess Board Games Books BRW Games Campaign Design Campaign Journal Cartography Castle of the Mad Archmage Character Classes Conventions Design Theory DMing tricks Dragonne Magazine Elder Elemental God Erseta Film Reviews films G1-3/D1-3/Q1 Game Design Gaming Industry Gygax history Kickstarter Miniatures monsters My Campaign News Ogre-GEV Old School RPG Star Trek T1-4 Television The RPG Industry Wargames Whimsy World of Greyhawk WotC YouTube
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Links to DriveThruRPG are also affiliate links.
- Mox Boarding House Hosts Successful Gen Con 2023 Tournament in Portland and Seattle
- Lady Law Joins the Scene: Dont Call Her Princess!
- Middle-Earth Strategy Battle Game: An Update on the Current State of Play
- Angron Challenges the World: Who Can Survive a Duel with the Red Angel?
- Warhammer 40,000 Grand Narrative Crowned Best Crusade Event in the World
Follow by email
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously