It’s here, it’s finally here! The Kickstarter campaign to fund the Players Manual for my Adventures Dark and Deep™ game launched just a few minutes ago:
I’m asking for $6,500 to pay for a heap of artwork from a bunch of excellent fantasy artists and professional editing. This is the first of three books; after this will come the Game Masters Toolkit and then the Bestiary. The KS campaign ends on December 19, a mere 30 days from now. This book contains everything a player needs:
- Complete information on the various character races
- Complete information on the various character classes and sub-classes, including the bard, jester, mystic, savant, and mountebank
- The complete combat system
- Hundreds and hundreds of spells, including tons of new spells for both the new and old character classes
- Sections on equipment, experience, hit points and healing, and lots more!
So go forth and spread the word far and wide, my friends. The question “what would AD&D have looked like if Gary Gygax had been allowed to keep developing it” is about to be answered!