So I just submitted my event proposals for the upcoming DexCon convention in Morristown, NJ July 7-11 (unfortunately the same weekend as Historicon, but what can I do?). Here’s the bill of fare…
- 2 sessions of the Castle of the Mad Archmage (AD&D)
- The biannual Diplomacy tournament
- A panel on “What is the Old School Revival?”
- 1 session of Tomb of Horrors (AD&D)
What was that last one? A joke?
Oh, yeah, I’m dead serious. Tomb of Horrors, 1st edition AD&D, baby. Muhahahaha…
There’s your invasion of the Grognards for you!
Speaking of which, we’ve also got lined up:
- Stonehell (Labyrinth Lord) and a sandbox LL game
- Another AD&D megadungeon crawl
- The Albuquerque Starport (Gamma World 1/2E)
- Star Frontiers
If anyone else wants to get in on the Invasion of the Grognards at the con this year, let me know (the email’s off to the right) and I can help you coordinate stuff.
This is going to be great!