I was thinking about why it was that generic scifi games don’t really work. The problem is only compounded in games that purport to be rules-light. When compared to the success of generic fantasy games, the question becomes positively glaring. Read More
1E 2E 5E 5E Greyhawk ADD Admin Beyond the Flanaess Board Games Books BRW Games Campaign Design Campaign Journal Cartography Castle of the Mad Archmage Character Classes Conventions Design Theory DMing tricks Dragonne Magazine Elder Elemental God Erseta Film Reviews films G1-3/D1-3/Q1 Game Design Gaming Industry Gygax history Kickstarter Miniatures monsters My Campaign News Ogre-GEV Old School RPG Star Trek T1-4 Television The RPG Industry Wargames Whimsy World of Greyhawk WotC YouTube
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Links to DriveThruRPG are also affiliate links.
- New Releases from Paizo this September: From Dwarven Tombs to Space Races
- Ghost Ship Games and MOOD Publishing Announce Expansions for Deep Rock Galactic: The Board Game
- The Pokémon Company Unveils ‘Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic’
- Popular MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV Marks A Realm Reborn’s 10th Anniversary with an Official Tabletop RPG Release
- Nemesis Review: A Journey into the Abyss of Space and Trust
Follow by email
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously