The next iteration of the Adventures Dark and Deep Players Manual is now available!
Version 1.1, which incorporates many dozens of errata, improvements, clarifications, and additions, is the first revised version to be presented since the inauguration of the open playtest earlier this year.
A complete enumeration of the changes would be impossible, but highlights include:
- The Assassin, an optional class
- Firearms, an optional system
- Jester spells
- Formatting changes throughout (especially tables!)
- Cleaning up of spells; some new, some updated
- Updates to the new character classes
- Mage school specialization
And much more!
Please visit –> here <– to get the link to the new version of the Players Manual. As usual, I humbly request that commentary be done on the Adventures Dark and Deep forums.