On September 11, 2001, terrorists affiliated with Al-Quaeda and inspired by a desire to spread their perverted Islamist ideology brutally murdered over 3,000 Americans by hijacking passenger jets and crashing them into buildings. This unmitigated and unjustifiable act of terrorism must never be forgotten, and we as Americans must never cease our efforts to wipe out those responsible and those who would follow in their footsteps. These were not just “violent extremists”, but rather were motivated by a particular ideology, and we ignore that fact at our peril.
1E 2E 5E 5E Greyhawk ADD Admin Beyond the Flanaess Board Games Books BRW Games Campaign Design Campaign Journal Cartography Castle of the Mad Archmage Character Classes Conventions Design Theory DMing tricks Dragonne Magazine Elder Elemental God Erseta Film Reviews films G1-3/D1-3/Q1 Game Design Gaming Industry Gygax history Kickstarter Miniatures monsters My Campaign News Ogre-GEV Old School RPG Star Trek T1-4 Television The RPG Industry Wargames Whimsy World of Greyhawk WotC YouTube
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Links to DriveThruRPG are also affiliate links.
- February 2024 Brings Updates from Paizo for Pathfinder and Starfinder Fans
- Pandasaurus Games Announces US Launch of “Courtisans” in Collaboration with Catch Up Games
- Torchlight Brigade Pre-Order Now Available for Infinity Fans
- Tin Hat Games Initiates Kickstarter for “Weird World” TTRPG
- KessCo Announces Partnership with Toei Animation for One Piece and Digimon Licensed Products
Follow by email
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously