Apparently, scientists at CERN have discovered that neutrinos can travel faster than the speed of light, according to their research. The finding is not verified, but it certainly does have astounding implications for the future of space travel if it’s true. “Engage the neutrino drive and set course for Epsilon Eridani V!”
Although I’m a huge science geek, I don’t often post science related stories here. However, this one had a few implications for science fiction in general, and sci-fi games in particular, and it’s cool as hell to boot.
1E 2E 5E 5E Greyhawk ADD Admin Beyond the Flanaess Board Games Books BRW Games Campaign Design Campaign Journal Cartography Castle of the Mad Archmage Character Classes Conventions Design Theory DMing tricks Dragonne Magazine Elder Elemental God Erseta Film Reviews films G1-3/D1-3/Q1 Game Design Gaming Industry Gygax history Kickstarter Miniatures monsters My Campaign News Ogre-GEV Old School RPG Star Trek T1-4 Television The RPG Industry Wargames Whimsy World of Greyhawk WotC YouTube
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Links to DriveThruRPG are also affiliate links.
- Warlord Games Announces the Return of Forgotten & Glorious American Civil War Miniatures
- Pre-Orders Kick Off for Garphill Games’ “Ezra and Nehemiah”: Dive into Ancient Jerusalem!
- Q WORKSHOP and Paizo Roll Out Latest Pathfinder Dice Sets
- Glass Cannon Unplugged Leaps Into Action with Dying Light: The Board Game Kickstarter Campaign
- Free League Publishing Announces Kickstarter for New Sci-Fi RPG “Coriolis: The Great Dark”
Follow by email
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously