- 254 pages
- Sixteen character races and sub-races
- Sixteen character classes
- Hundreds of spells, including scores of brand-new ones
- All kinds of cool old-school art
- A combat system that uses weapon speed, covers unarmed combat, and actually makes sense
…and is three months ahead of schedule?
Why, the Adventures Dark and Deep™ Players Manual, of course!
The pdf version of the Players Manual is now live. Free copies have been sent to all of the $10 and above Kickstarter backers, but anyone who missed the Kickstarter can get theirs now. The hard copy will be available in a week or two, once Lightning Source has approved the files.
5 thoughts on “A Riddle…”
Just downloaded my copy.
The pdf looks great! I can't wait for my hardcover to arrive. Good job!
Congrats. I am glad that you are living proof that Kickstarter projects actually get finished and ship.
And you're next one won't even need the Kick which is even cooler.
I'm skimming the pdf now, I'm really digging on the Jester class. It looks like the perfect substitute for Monks that I've been looking for, to better fit a Western setting.
Comments are closed.