Up until now, I’ve been content to use the old goldenrod AD&D 1st edition character sheets in my own games, suitably
scrawled over modified for the new and updated classes, or to just use notebook paper like in the good old days. But I’d like to have an official character sheet for the game, and that’s where you come in.
Beginning right now, I’m holding a contest to find the official Adventures Dark and Deep™ Character Sheet(s). Here’s the info:
- All entries must be received by 11:59 PM eastern time on Friday, June 14.
- All entries must be in pdf format.
- All entries must be sent via email to email@example.com with the words Character Sheet in the subject line.
- All-in-one or one-per-class formats are fine (or anything else that you come up with), and no preference will be given to any style.
- Submissions must not include any copyrighted work, trademarks, or other intellectual property belonging to anyone except yourself. (You may use the trademarked term Adventures Dark and Deep™ for this contest.)
- Multiple submissions are acceptable.
- Submissions will be judged based on aesthetics, usability, specific applicability to Adventures Dark and Deep™, and a certain je ne sais quoi. The decision of the judge (me) will be final.
- The winning selection will become the sole property of BRW Games, LLC.
- By submitting an entry to this contest, you are agreeing to these terms, which may change without notice. Any dispute concerning the rules is subject to a binding decision by the contest judge (me).
- The creator of the winning entry will win a $50 gift certificate at OneBookshelf.com (the fine folks who run RPGNow.com, DriveThruRPG.com, etc.).