Registration for this year’s Dexcon/OSWARP 2015 convention is open, and proposals for games are being accepted now! Last year’s OSWARP, held in conjunction with the huge general gaming convention Dexcon in Morristown, NJ was a blast, and this year’s convention should be better still.
The sort of games we’re looking for include:
- Old-school RPGs (Basic, AD&D, White Box, BECMI, Metamorphosis Alpha, Boot Hill, T&T, Runequest, Traveller, C&S, FASA Star Trek, etc. etc. etc.)
- OSR retro-clones and associated games (White Star, OSRIC, Labyrinth Lord, S&W, C&C, DCC, Barbarians of Lemuria, etc. etc. etc.)
- Wargames (hex and counter types and others, like Afrika Korps, Third Reich, War in Europe, Campaign for North Africa, Kingmaker, Starfleet Battles, other AH/SPI/Victory Games/etc. – doesn’t have to be from the 80’s)
- Miniatures (historical miniatures from any era, Chainmail (with or without the fantasy supplement), Battlesystem, System 7 Napoleonics, DBM, DBA, etc.)
- Anything else you think would be appropriate for an “old school” convention
When submitting your proposal, make sure you select “OSWARP” as the game type, to make sure you’re included in the special SOWARP convention schedule that we’ll be producing. Click here to submit a game proposal for the convention. Deadline is June 6!
General information about Dexcon can be found here, and more OSWARP-specific information can be found here.
If you’re in the general vicinity of Morristown, NJ over July 4th weekend, I hope I’ll be able to see you there!