I recently did something of a reshuffle of some of my gaming materials, finally getting all my 1E rulebooks in one place. That led me to count just how many of each I’ve got…
- Monster Manual (2 old cover)
- Players Handbook (4 old cover, 3 new cover)
- Dungeon Masters Guide (2 old cover, 2 new cover)
- Deities & Demigods (3, all with Cthulhu and Melnibonean mythoi)
- Fiend Folio (2)
- Monster Manual II (2)
- Oriental Adventures (1)
- Unearthed Arcana (3)
- Greyhawk Adventures (2)
- Dungeoneer’s Survival Guide (2)
- Wilderness Survival Guide (2)
- Manual of the Planes (1)
- Dungeon Master’s Screen (2)
That, of course, isn’t counting all the modules, boxed sets, 3rd party rules and supplements, etc. Those Grimtooth’s Traps books still hold a place near and dear to my evil little heart. 🙂
2 thoughts on “Taking Inventory”
I second you on Grimtooth. I just found Ate recently. At least I think it was Ate. Can't remember.
I bet you have so many Arcanas because the binding craps out too easily. Right? Do you keep the nicest one in an upper shelf so nobody uses it? ;P
Actually all of my copies of UA are in excellent condition, and most of them get used regularly. The only book I've got where the binding has given out is a DMG, where the whole spine cover has ripped off.
Comments are closed.