Joe over at Inkwell Ideas has come out with a new version of Hexographer, and he’s taken it out for a spin by making excellent versions of the classic Darlene World of Greyhawk maps. There’s even a tutorial on how to make those wonderful hex-spanning mountains, hills, and forests using the software. Excellent stuff, and I would highly recommend it! (Click over to his site to see a much higher-res version of that map to behold just how cool it is.)
1E 2E 5E 5E Greyhawk ADD Admin Beyond the Flanaess Board Games Books BRW Games Campaign Design Campaign Journal Cartography Castle of the Mad Archmage Character Classes Conventions Design Theory DMing tricks Dragonne Magazine Elder Elemental God Erseta Film Reviews films G1-3/D1-3/Q1 Game Design Gaming Industry Gygax history Kickstarter Miniatures monsters My Campaign News Ogre-GEV Old School RPG Star Trek T1-4 Television The RPG Industry Wargames Whimsy World of Greyhawk WotC YouTube
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Links to DriveThruRPG are also affiliate links.
- New Releases from Paizo this September: From Dwarven Tombs to Space Races
- Ghost Ship Games and MOOD Publishing Announce Expansions for Deep Rock Galactic: The Board Game
- The Pokémon Company Unveils ‘Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic’
- Popular MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV Marks A Realm Reborn’s 10th Anniversary with an Official Tabletop RPG Release
- Nemesis Review: A Journey into the Abyss of Space and Trust
Follow by email
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously