They’ll end up being smaller than that in the final product; 3/4″ on side (or 1/2″; I need to do a test-print to see what works best). But I’m on track to get the playtest version done by the end of the month. Woot!
Well the month is almost at an end, and so is my Torian War game project for National Game Design Month (NaGaDeMon). The rules are done, the map is done (in Hexographer; just needs to be exported into GIMP so I can paste in some tables in one out-of-the-way corner), and now the counters are done. Here are some samples:
1E 2E 5E 5E Greyhawk ADD Admin Beyond the Flanaess Board Games Books BRW Games Campaign Design Campaign Journal Cartography Castle of the Mad Archmage Character Classes Conventions Design Theory DMing tricks Dragonne Magazine Elder Elemental God Erseta Film Reviews films G1-3/D1-3/Q1 Game Design Gaming Industry Gygax history Kickstarter Miniatures monsters My Campaign News Ogre-GEV Old School RPG Star Trek T1-4 Television The RPG Industry Wargames Whimsy World of Greyhawk WotC YouTube
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Links to DriveThruRPG are also affiliate links.
- Warlord Games Announces the Return of Forgotten & Glorious American Civil War Miniatures
- Pre-Orders Kick Off for Garphill Games’ “Ezra and Nehemiah”: Dive into Ancient Jerusalem!
- Q WORKSHOP and Paizo Roll Out Latest Pathfinder Dice Sets
- Glass Cannon Unplugged Leaps Into Action with Dying Light: The Board Game Kickstarter Campaign
- Free League Publishing Announces Kickstarter for New Sci-Fi RPG “Coriolis: The Great Dark”
Follow by email
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously