I confess that I only played Tunnels and Trolls a few times back in high school, and that was it. I wouldn’t describe myself as a “fan” of the game, but not through any fault of the game itself so much as my own preoccupation with Dungeons and Dragons as our go-to fantasy game at the time. But it is undeniably one of the seminal publications in RPG history, one that has never gone out of print to my knowledge, and I would be remiss if I didn’t mention that the Kickstarter for the Deluxe edition is now live, and has already hit about 15% of its goal. The deluxe version features gorgeous production values, a full-color map of Trollworld, and tons of extra material. Definitely worth a look-see and the fine folks at Flying Buffalo have such an impeccable track record that I’m probably going to be supporting this just on the face of it.
1E 2E 5E 5E Greyhawk ADD Admin Beyond the Flanaess Board Games Books BRW Games Campaign Design Campaign Journal Cartography Castle of the Mad Archmage Character Classes Conventions Design Theory DMing tricks Dragonne Magazine Elder Elemental God Erseta Film Reviews films G1-3/D1-3/Q1 Game Design Gaming Industry Gygax history Kickstarter Miniatures monsters My Campaign News Ogre-GEV Old School RPG Star Trek T1-4 Television The RPG Industry Wargames Whimsy World of Greyhawk WotC YouTube
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Links to DriveThruRPG are also affiliate links.
- Kickstarter Campaign Launches for Grimpath: A New Hybrid of Trading Card and Fantasy Wargaming
- Battlezoo Eldamon Launches for 5E and Pathfinder
- Cascadia: Rolling: A New Puzzly Adventure on Kickstarter
- Fantasy Flight Games Unveils Repackaged Ered Mithrin Cycle for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game
- Fantasy Flight Games Unveils “The Feast of Hemlock Vale” Campaign Expansion for Arkham Horror LCG
Follow by email
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously